Friday, August 12, 2011

The BIG Question of WHY Would He Want and Desire Chastity?

I can't tell you how often this subject comes up across the blogs and within myself as well, but I was recently reminded of a very well written explanation at Kelmag's blog that may be worth your time if this also haunts you periodically.  While this is a fairly long post, read through it... a number of very interesting points are included that will interest you, and especially women who are aghast at the thought of keeping her man chaste.  She may be looking to order a cage quickly...

What needs a bit of emphasis is the teasing part of the equation... and pleasing her any time and place she desires.

I was reminded of Kelmag's post while reading Lady Grey's blog (no association BTW, I haven't been lucky enough to meet her).  A number of different responses surface in the comments as to the 'why' question, and since a number of us vary across the spectrum regarding the interest in pure equal partnership to a full wife led dominance.  You can understand from the comments in both blogs why chastity play works across the board for those inspired with the courage to bring up the subject.

I have a full boatload of tasks to accomplish and shouldn't be posting this morning, but this is always a question I hear across the blogs.  And I needed to let everyone know I'm still alive and rolling the dice...


No comments: