Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Patience Grasshopper


After just reading comments over at A Wonderful Journey, I tossed in a comment at the end and then sat back to reflect for a moment that I could use a bit of encouragement as well, but I just don't take the time to really blog about where my life is at the moment. Duh...

I'm just too quick to live in the moment of the rest of you, and don't offer where I am in comparison (not that any of our lives would correspond exactly anyway...). And at the moment, it is mute anyway. However, I did just get an interesting email from someone that flirts with me occasionally that ended with a comment that I'm not sure I understand: 'I greet that place where you and I are one'. ???

I'm not sure what she means by that and not yet in a position to push that communication aspect that I keep mentioning throughout my blog. Sigh...

In the meantime, I'll keep re-reading Sarah's BCWYWF and think through what I would say when the moment arrives. Thanks again to all of you in blogland that share your stories and experiences, for what you write lifts many more to push towards the intimacy we seek.

Stay warm and safe travels to you.

No comments: