Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One for Love...

One to love, one for pleasure...

Fantasy or real, which ever makes your day, just make sure it is her pleasure. Hopefully yours, whether denied and delayed, and enclosed in steel or plastic, is most probable... you just won't know when.

Just be sure everyone follows the rules...

The joy and pleasure she shares may make your day whether you enjoy a tease and denial, or tease and release... or even if she just whispers these thoughts in your ear as she teases you to the edge.

Oh, these loving thoughts that creep into my head as my other computer crunches away on data... I need to obviously take a break and do this properly.

Have a super day... and night!

1 comment:

Jay said...

You have a great site!
I have always encouraged my wife to have sex with as many guys as possible, and she has always been happy to accomodate. I don't get to watch, but she always tells me the details. In a couple of weeks, she has volunteered to be the "entertainment" at a bachelor party for about 12 or 15 guys.She's a little nervous because she's never had more than 7 guys at once. I told her to just relax, if she gets too sore in one spot she still has two others for everybody to use. She just smiled and nodded her head. We can't wait!