Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Obviously not focusing on my work...


Two screens... one on work, and the other open to Sarah's blog. And I wonder why I don't have my full attention on my contract? Hmm...

And the thought of being fully into the new month of chastity play, and playful pillow talk... And the cage getting very tight... again! Sarah's expressions of how this game proceeds should be on the top seller list this year.

How long will it take for more main stream knowledge of this play? And her description of 'feminine power'? Powerful indeed...

And I suppose she is right... I'm screaming for release, but really hoping she just smiles and firmly replies 'NO'. And when she decides to enjoy the feel of my penetration, the key snaps open the lock, and I'm free and swelling... And as she guides me to her moist and waiting self, she whispers 'This is mine and only mine... do Not cum'. And I don't... until she decides it is so.

And 'NO' again... but ultimately know that someday she will whisper 'Now!' But in the mean time, she has had the pleasure she never dreamed until our chastity play began.



Oh I hope everyone is enjoying their day...

No comments: