Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEED to write more...


I've been overloaded with thoughts (ok, I'm male.. duh) and just haven't gotten out of bed in the middle of the night to hit the keyboard lately. But I have been listening to my "partner" as she reads through a book she received for Christmas, from the NY Times best seller list: The Female Brain. The comments that she has shared, along with a variety of insight as I have managed with a little blog reading, really perks up the ears.

But... I don't have time to share them at the moment. In a nutshell... some of the comments in the book, especially the Love & Trust chapter and others, makes me wonder if some of what we (yes, you and I) think is on the fringe, or somewhat kinky, is really more natural then we realize. Ok... I do hope to really embellish those thoughts soon. What a teaser... right? wink.

No comments: