Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lost couple found...

I should check my email more often... I had discovered a blog a while back that, like some others, had disappeared. When I emailed, hoping to find them alive and well, they responded with a 'come visit us on our new blog'. Jay and Joy... very nice to see you back alive and... extremely well.

Their journey is worth the time to read, and the thoughts & feelings through the experience are magical... and I've only read through 'the Australian' portion. What struck me was the very feelings I imagined along this first time experience, by both Jay, and especially Joy. Of course, the strength and depth of the intimacy and trust of their relationship is probably what really draws me, and what I really crave.


And perhaps another, although they haven't posted for a couple months...?

No comments: