Monday, December 19, 2011

On the Same Path

As I read through some of the blogs, I quit often stumble on one that really rings true to my interests, and Tom Allen again points to one I did not know about that really caught my interest. Titled 'Devotional Sex' , this site, free BTW, grasps the concept of women that are in total control of their intimacy, using a new vocabulary that I think the most vanilla couple could even get used to.  I don't think you would want to miss the concepts introduced here, and while relatively new, there is not alot of comment on the forum portion of the site yet.
I Love Happy Women! And this path may help...

There seems to be alot of similar parallels here to chastity play, and at the same time, some distinctions that some couples will embrace that are just on the edge of vanilla (read 'boring') sex...

So... your thoughts and reactions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nicely done to emphasize Orgasm denial in a kind of formal way to create some kind of community.