Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Interest in Male Chastity, Hotwives, or Both..?

I often just write when something strikes me, and more often than not, nearly use these pages as more of just a journal, or comment of findings from another blog, or realizing something about myself that I didn't know.

Checking His Cage First

So when I decided to look at my blog stats, I was quite surprised to see that 4000 people had viewed my blog last month.  4000 hits is peanuts to some of the blogs I read, but still... yikes.

This goes to show that even with my random posts, that there really is a significant interest in vanilla male chastity play, and I suspect the rather vanilla hotwife fantasies that often come with it, and perhaps my real world experiences into that world.

Well... I don't have time to collect stats of degrees of vanilla, but I would love to know where they are as we educate ourselves on these topics.  I did stumble on a post by a husband & wife that I'll bet would match many that read here.  At least it does for me...

Oh look... It is almost June; time for a new magazine issue to pick up at the news stand.  Have fun out there, and don't stop talking to your partner!

No comments: