Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Much to Share, So Little Time...

It seems so much flows through my brain, especially in the early morning hours... I should just keep note paper next to my pillow.

In the meantime, until I find that time, I'll just have to note that I've read Thumper's blog and his agreement and disagreement with Cricketed's thoughts on the subject of orgasm control and male chastity... It is good that we're all on the same page... and not. Anyone reading my blog for awhile know I don't quite fit either mold... but close.

Anyway... I'm waiting for Sarah's almost published new book on our favorite subject. Not the Mini Guide, but the new more comprehensive one. And while you're at her site, read, or subscribe to her emails. Wow... teasing him with... oh I'll let you find out.

Chao...

No comments: